Game Changing Golf and Fitness Technology: SALTED Smart Insoles measure foot pressure in real time, enabling analysis and correction of balance, foot pressure, and weight shift tendencies. Imagine a pressure plate that fits in your shoe, has the mobility to be used anywhere, at a consumer friendly price point of $229.
Available at www.MySalted.com
By: Andy Lerch
Hitting unwanted slices or hooks? Having problems hitting off the ground? Unable to consistently hit it long? Chances are you are gripping the club incorrectly and making an improper wrist hinge. The Lock-in Golf Grip bio mechanically sets your hands correctly on the grip and teaches the proper wrist hinge like the pros. Gripping the club incorrectly creates other bad body compensations throughout the golf swing and become difficult habits to break. Get the Lock-in Golf Grip and create the correct muscle memory. Set it to the recommended setting and adjust if needed. Find what works best for you then lock it in!
Featured at the 2019 PGA Merchandise show, the Lock-in Golf Grip Training System teaches proper wrist hinge, and forces correct hand placement to give you the perfect swing.
Click here for info: lockingolfgrip.com
By Tony Ianazone
This is a great drill using diy training aid setup for learning what the downswing feels like, the sensations of lagging the golf club and releasing that lag through impact. (Drill featured on Golfloopy.com)
SQRDUP is a golf training aid which provides visual feedback to help with your alignment.
Zepp Golf is a smart coach training system. The sensor attaches onto your glove and connects wireless to your smartphone. With a few swings Zepp will evaluate the areas where you can improve and offer you training programs that are tailored to your swing.
Zepp Golf Features:
1. 3D SWING ANALYSIS: Measure the most important aspects of your swing: club speed, club plane, tempo, back swing length and more
2. INSTANT EVALUATION: Receive analysis and evaluations geared to help you focus your training
3. SMART COACH: Personalized video training programs from PGA/LPGA Players and Tour Instructors
4. COURSE MODE: Course Mode measures your full swings on the golf course. Compare metrics and consistency from round to round and course to range
Click here for info: Zepp Golf
“One always feels that he is coming from something without knowing exactly what or where it is.”
Click here for more info: Bobby Jones
10 ft. long and 3 ft. wide with true-roll surface and adjustable breaks, this putting green simulates on-course conditions.
1. Two foam wedges that contour the green to create the breaks found on the course.
2. A Putt Pocket that reduces the cup’s size to help you build more precise aiming and alignment. It also makes the cups out on the course look bigger, which helps you make more putts.
Click here for info: Vari-Break Putting Mat
“In order to sharpen up your short game, go out to the course at the end of the day and play it like a par-3 layout. Play your first shot on the par 4’s and par 5’s from within 150 yards. Think of the sequence of shots that you want to take and avoid trouble. By taking this approach you will realize how important the short game is.”
The Dave Pelz Putting Tutor has two marbles at its front edge, which tells you whether or not you’ve made a “pure strike” and started a putt on line. If your putt dislodges a marble, it means your ball started off-line. There are 3 different marble gate positions standard, pro and super pro.
Click here for more info: Pelz Golf Putting Tutor